Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole: Partner Manager
Reports to: Zonal Head
External: Customers, Channel Partners, FOS
Internal: Sales, Commercial, Marketing, Solutions, Finance, Collection, Order login, Network.
Key Result Areas:
Product Line: PRI/ILL/MPLS/SIP TRUNK/MOBILE/DATA CENTER
- New business acquisition through partners Customer Satisfaction and Channel Satisfaction
- Addition of new logos as per AOP Quality of funnel and Growth
- Driving EPPC (Existing Product per Customer)
- Enabling partners and customers with service support from all support functions
- Controlling Channel & Channel Partner Manpower (FOS) attrition.
- Ensuring completion of Business Planning with all active channel partners before 8th of every month.
- Driving the capability building plan with partners by ensuring timely trainings for various parameters
- Driving the coverage programs like demand generation, customer focused programs, industry forum participations etc.
- Assisting the Partners in Large deal Closures by accompanying them for Customer calls
- Ensuring Channel Policy Adherence and Processes in the assigned territory
- Facilitating the issue resolutions at customer end through partners and support teams, if any.
- Capability presentation in accounts with solution architect to achieve Target EPPC (Existing Product Per customer)
- Sales through the Channel Partners
- Responsible for Channel partner productivity and their ROI
- Keep Abreast with Competitive activities in the region
- Segment wise product focus to drive new business
- Understanding of wireless & wire line telecom solutions
- Good Oral and Written Presentation skills
- Strong crosses functional skills to collaborate with commercial, program management, Technology and Finance.
- Innovative and flexible in strategising GTM Approach
- Flexible for learning new products and processes
Qualification: Graduate/MBA/Engineering Graduate
- Experience of Enterprise Selling/ B2B sales/ managing large Channels
- Should have sound Achievements and Recognitions from Previous Roles.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HR Ace is a proprietorship firm founded and headed by Gurpreet Jaggi. We believe in the value of exceptional talent in the delivering transformative results for our clients. We strive to build long-term relationships with our candidates and clients .
View Contact Details+