Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole: Partner Manager
Reports to: Zonal Head
External: Customers, Channel Partners, FOS
Internal: Sales, Commercial, Marketing, Solutions, Finance, Collection, Order login, Network.
Key Result Areas:
Product Line: PRI/ILL/MPLS/SIP TRUNK/MOBILE/DATA CENTER
- New business acquisition through partners Customer Satisfaction and Channel Satisfaction
- Addition of new logos as per AOP Quality of funnel and Growth
- Driving EPPC (Existing Product per Customer)
- Enabling partners and customers with service support from TTL
- support functions
- Controlling Channel & Channel Partner Manpower (FOS) attrition.
- Ensuring completion of Business Planning with all active channel partners before 8th of every month.
- Driving the capability building plan with partners by ensuring timely trainings for various parameters
- Driving the coverage programs like demand generation, customer focused programs, industry forum participations etc.
- Assisting the Partners in Large deal Closures by accompanying them for Customer calls
- Ensuring Channel Policy Adherence and Processes in the assigned territory
- Facilitating the issue resolutions at customer end through partners and support teams, if any.
- Capability presentation in accounts with solution architect to achieve Target EPPC (Existing Product Per customer)
- Sales through the Channel Partners
- Responsible for Channel partner productivity and their ROI
- Keep Abreast with Competitive activities in the region
- Segment wise product focus to drive new business
- Understanding of wireless & wire line telecom solutions
- Good Oral and Written Presentation skills
- Strong crosses functional skills to collaborate with commercial, program management, Technology and Finance.
- Innovative and flexible in strategising GTM Approach
- Flexible for learning new products and processes
Qualification: Graduate/MBA/Engineering Graduate
- Experience of Enterprise Selling/ B2B sales/ managing large Channels
- Should have sound Achievements and Recognitions from Previous Roles.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HR Ace is a proprietorship firm founded and headed by Gurpreet Jaggi. We believe in the value of exceptional talent in the delivering transformative results for our clients. We strive to build long-term relationships with our candidates and clients We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
View Contact Details+