- DivisionEnterprise Business
- Function / Sub FunctionService Assurance
- Role Title:Non Technical Complaints - Manager
- Reporting to:Senior Manager - Contact Center
- To Manage all Non-Technical complaint, Service requests and VAS requests, Enterprise Data Products Churn Management, Onboarding Process Management, Appellate desk.
- The incumbent should have hands on knowledge of contact centre technology, which would include Hosted infrastructure (ACD, IVR and Logger)knowledge, IVR and Queue management, Incident management related to hosted infrastructure and media and take immediate actions to ensure contact centre up time.
- Ensure close monitoring of ageing and drive SLA for complaints and requrests
- Deriving RCA (Root Cause Analysis) & implementation of CAPA (Corrective Action Preventive Action) and connect with CFT’s to minimize customer complaint and improve resolution time
- Process Correction/ Re-engineering on basis of gaps identified – Ensuring Process and made live & measure efficay
- Repeat reduction through RCA of cases received and implementation of CAPA.
- Managing Team/Vendor/Partner to drive FTR and repeat complaints
- Work towards improving NPS by keeping close connect with customers in event of an incident and minimize the service impacting instances
- Ensure quality of response and resolution
Desired Candidate Profile
HR Ace is a proprietorship firm founded and headed by Gurpreet Jaggi. We believe in the value of exceptional talent in the delivering transformative results for our clients. We strive to build long-term relationships with our candidates and clients We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
View Contact Details+