Job Title/Designation:Lead - NAD Core- Senior Manager
Function / Sub FunctionNetwork Planning - Transmission
Reporting toHead - Capacity Planning
- Finalisation of Optics AOP and action plans to achieve milestones
- Responsible for reducing transmission CAPEX gap between L1- actual Implementation.
- Responsible to prepare smooth Processes/Responsible to coordinate with Cross Functional Teams for time to time amendment in Processes/ system flow as per Business requirement.
- RFP generation for new Optics Transmission Products
- Responsible for maintaining all regulatory and internal compliances
- Overall route selections and design for optical network equipment including WDM and SDH deployments.
- Preparing Cost-Optimized Plan to meet bandwidth requirement for Roll outs , Up gradation & Improvement and Preparing Budget proposals in coordination with TX/OSP/MPLS/DCN teams
- Determining a DWDM network topology comprised of a plurality of nodes
- Audit to identify improvement areas
- Coordination with vendor for timely arrangement of Resource/CAPEX
- Ensure all Regulatory compliance involved with support of Legal team
- Coordination with Vendors/SCM/Finance/Bus and supporting them with best cost-effective solutions
- System budgets for protection and capacity including service analysis
- Team building People Development
- Responsible for Project Manage deliverables w.r.t. Time, cost, resources, quality and risk.
- Responsible for handling all priority/Escalations for PAN INDIA capacity related issues.
Required Candidate profileJob Description:
- Optics knowledge: In-depth understanding of core technologies.
- Business knowledge: In-depth understanding routing business processes.
- Product knowledge Understanding of Technology and Product. Conversant with new Technologies like MPLS, IP etc.
- Strong analytical and Operations skills
- Knowledge and experience in handling Core Optics Planning
- Team management and development skills
Desired Candidate Profile
HR Ace is a proprietorship firm founded and headed by Gurpreet Jaggi. We believe in the value of exceptional talent in the delivering transformative results for our clients. We strive to build long-term relationships with our candidates and clients We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
View Contact Details+