Roles and Responsibilities
Purpose of the Role:
Analyze customer feedback, negotiate with customers, implement Retention strategies and retain existing customers who wish foreclosure of loan through various request channels.
- Outcalls assigned foreclosure request and retain customers.
- Convince customers to continue with the loan by offering him offers available or explaining the benefits to continue with the loan.
- Ensuring Retained customers stays for a longer period..
- Pitches end to end information and converts customers who is need of additional Top-Up
- Providing customer about the resolution TAT for retention related request..
- Complete knowledge of the policy and process.
- Coordinate with Branches on retention feedback and processing the same within TAT
- Ensuring correct Foreclosure charges / exceptions if any to be explained to customer in FC letter issued.
- Cases to be tagged in CRM & Retail dump as per retention status of each LAN.
- Explaining Top-up availability to customers and process the same accordingly for eligible cases.
- Explain in detail the offer available with regards to ROI reduction for the customer
- Negotiating with customers on foreclosure charges wherein no offer available for customers.
- Ensure self-learning by participating in training conducted.
- Updates himself on the policy and process.
Expertise required/ Domain Knowledge: Prior Banking / NBFC / Call centre experience into retentions role.
No. of years of relevant experience: 1 - 6 years of experience in retentions, preferably in Finance services domain
Any specific specialization/education: Minimum HSC required.
UG:Graduation Not Required
Recruiter Name:Sadia Shaikh
Contact Company:HR Ace