Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides an overall call center operations approach to ensure business continuity and mitigate unforeseen or unplanned incidents. Develops the telecommunications strategy and maintains a Telecommunication Plan for a multi-site, multi-channel contact center operation & WFH environment.
- Identifies the telecommunications requirements and determines the cost of equipment, devices, and services.
- Possesses knowledge and expertise with ACD/Genesys Enhanced Call Routing (ECR) application, including understanding of how agents will be set up in ACD /Genesys in relationship to the PBX and their variety of skills and how calls flow from the IVR via Genesys to each skilled agent.
- Ensures hardware and software are properly maintained to support interoperability between contact center components and client-provided government infrastructure.
- Has oversight of a team of engineers and support personnel and establishes roles, work standards, performance objectives, reporting and enforcement through regular oversight.
- Monitors and reports on program performance, system up-time, and planned/unplanned maintenance outages against service level agreements and performance standards, initiating improvement actions when opportunities are identified.
- Provides root cause analysis of hardware and software issues, and analyzes performance trends and takes proactive steps to prevent service shortcomings.
- Reports performance information through formal and informal reports that may be contractual deliverables.
- Represents the telecommunications function to the client, serving as a point of contact for all IT Telecom-related issues.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest developments in telecommunication technology and make recommendations to the client regarding technology or process improvements.
- Develops telecommunications policies, procedures, and best practices that comply with the federal government regulations.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in ASD / Genesys Dialer Platform Mandatory
- Experience in BPO industry is mandatory Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
- Bachelor’s Degree in electronics, or related field or the equivalent combination of education, technical training along with experience in designing, developing, installing, maintaining, and repairing of Call Center Telecom systems and equipment Preferably Genesys
- 5 to 6 years of related experience in contact center telecommunications, networking, hardware, and software implementation and maintenance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of telecommunications, network, and IT continuous improvement concepts, procedures, processes, best practices, and industry trends.
- Effective management skills.
- Organizational, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Diploma in Electrical
HR Ace is a proprietorship firm founded and headed by Gurpreet Jaggi. We believe in the value of exceptional talent in the delivering transformative results for our clients. We strive to build long-term relationships with our candidates and clients We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
View Contact Details+