Roles and Responsibilities
We have an opening forCryptocurrency DeveloperBlockchain Developer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 8+ years of programming experience designing and building high volume, scalable applications from end-to-end.
- 2+ years of experience mentoring and leading less experienced engineers
- Interest in blockchain development and cryptocurrencies
- Interest in impacting the way money moves between people
- Experienced in building large-scale, secure, distributed systems
- Experience working closely with internal teams to identify requirements and iterate on solutions
- Experience with Solidity
- Experience in distributed systems
- Knowledge of Cryptography
- Deep knowledge of security
- Familiarity with Solana
- Familiarity with smart contracts
- Minting NFT’s
- Solidity, ERC standards
- React, React hooks, dApps, responsive design / SASS / front-end
- Git, Hardhat, Promises, JSX, Less, Styled components
- Handy: Angular 2+, Vue.js, Node.js, Python, unit testing and deployment
- General coding best practices / ability to to learn quickly
Desired Candidate ProfileKindly Share your updated resume and fill the below details .
Project Done in Blockchain :
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
HR Ace is a proprietorship firm founded and headed by Gurpreet Jaggi. We believe in the value of exceptional talent in the delivering transformative results for our clients. We strive to build long-term relationships with our candidates and clients We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
View Contact Details+