- Driving generation of insights on region specific customer behaviour through data analysis and mapping the customer journey working closely with Marketing Analytics and Business Intelligence teams.
- Plan and ensure execution of the non-digital campaigns for the month aligned to overall campaign framework defined by National Market Manager.Design localised campaigns to generate incremental order book.
- Creating and driving Cross Sell Marketing programs along with Market Manager to drive EPPC.
- Develop and manage regional advertising campaigns, brand development and PR initiatives for achieving the marketing goals.
- Monitor and evaluate the campaign performance to further achieve the marketing goals.
- Good understanding of the top B2B segments like BFSI, IT/ITES, Mfg etc.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that attract new customers.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media and content marketing.
- Experience in driving Advertising campaigns in B2B Segment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record using data-driven insights to build customer-backward strategies.
- Good analytical skills and ability to analyze and synthesize data interpret customer insights and turn them into marketing strategies and tactics.
- Brand Management, Category Management Experience.
At least 7-10 years of experience in driving Marketing Campaigns across both Digital & Non Digital Mediums.
Minimum 4 Yearsâ experience B2B Marketing.Exposure to Brand Marketing a must.
- A growth mind-set with a strong customer first focus to drive innovation and unlock growth opportunities.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, and an ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
- Very good interpersonal skills..
- Proven team player with demonstrated ability to work across.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Regional Marketing Manager
Full Time, Permanent