Experience: Experience of 2 to 6 years experience in retail industry (preferably)
Project Revolt LLP provides the most varied and exciting Motorcycle helmets, apparel & accessories to the Indian motorcycling community. Our mission is to address the lack of options and availability of quality motorcycle merchandise available at a single store.
We are currently looking to hire highly motivated people to excel in retail sales based in our Mumbai showroom named as "Lazy Ass Bikers".
Website address for Project Revolt LLP is www.lazyassbikers.com
- Managing and motivating staff
- Making sure that the store meets sales targets
- Running promotions
- Managing stock levels
- Analyzing sales figures
- Forecasting future sales
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps client informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
- Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
- Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
- Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase or rental.
- Sell or arrange for delivery, insurance, financing, or service contracts for merchandise.
- Estimate and quote trade-in allowances.
- Estimate cost of repair or alteration of merchandise.
Desired Candidate Profile
We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
Contact Company:HR Ace
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Retail / Wholesale
Sales, Retail, Business Development
Sales/Business Development Manager
Permanent Job, Full Time