CRA team under Regulatory would be responsible for carrying out physical work of TERM submission and LCRM audits. The person handling this role would have to ensure that these activities are being performed in a manner that legal obligations are met. Key responsibilities would include;
1) Ensure CAF Compliances are achieved (Monthly Audit, Special Audit & Bulk CAF compliance scores)
2) Ensure that customers due for yearly verification are met will before the completion of 1 Yr. on the Network.
3) Ensure that all the required documents are collected from the customers at the time of LCRM audit.
4) Ensure all legal obligations are met from time to time whenever some information is sought by the Law Enforcement agencies.
5) Coordination with respective teams to initiate a restrictive action in case some anomalies are observed during LCRM audits.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Access
- Sound understanding of data analytics
- Process execution management
- Interpersonal and relationship skills
- 5-7 years of telecom industry experience.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
Contact Company:HR Ace
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Full Time, Permanent