AWS Cloud Computing : EC2 Instances, Load Balancers, Autoscaling, S3, NACL, Security Groups
Operating Systems: Red Hat 6/7, CentOS 6/7, windows server 2008 R2/2012
Networking : OSI Layer, Sub netting, CIDR, Network and Routing Protocols
Scripting Tools: Shell Script
Monitoring Tools: Icinga, Nagios, New relic, Solar winds, App Dynamics, sitescope, Splunk,Alertsite,Zabbix.
Ticketing Tools: Jira, SMT, Service Now, Redmine
VMware: VMware 5.5, VMware 6.0, Vcenter 6.0
- Investigate and resolve incidents of varying complexity.
- Manage a queue of tickets and prioritise appropriately to ensure the swift resolution of issues and requests.
- Communicate regularly with our internal customers via tickets and other direct means to ensure progress updates are provided.
- Draft and implement approved technical changes to our products and infrastructure.
- Manage and implement routine maintenance and scheduled work.
- Plan, schedule and implement application upgrades for our hosted products.
- Deploy new servers and install and configure applications for new customer on-boarding.
- Review and approve the changes of peers and other teams, validating the technical steps are appropriate and ensuring any risk has been considered and mitigated.
- Publish and refine work instructions and procedures to enable your and other operational teams to implement routine work and fixes.
- Plan, monitor and progress technical projects and seek opportunities to implement automation and configuration management, reducing technical debt.
- Investigate, progress and resolve Major Incidents when they occur, providing regular updates internally throughout.
- Create and share knowledge via our internal wiki.
- Review and improve internal policies and procedures.
- Participate in the on call rota and occasional out of hours scheduled work.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Windows Powershell for administration and automation.
- Vmware ESX/vSphere administration/configuration.
- Microsoft Windows Server administration/configuration including: Active Directory, Group Policy, DFS, DHCP, DNS and WSUS.
- Microsoft IIS / Apache Tomcat administration/configuration.
- Microsoft SQL Server administration.
- Networking principles: TCP/IP, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Load Balancers, VPNs.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection.
- NetApp SAN / SnapManager for Virtual Infrastructure.
- Source Control and the fundamentals of working with Git.
- Configuring, managing and automating AWS.
- Chef Cookbooks and Recipes.
Desired Candidate Profile
We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
Contact Company:HR Ace
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
IT-Software / Software Services
IT Software - Other
Full Time, Permanent