Drive quality enquires across Google Network (SEM, Display Network, YouTube, SEO)
- Hands on experience with Google ad words
- Should be able to create & optimize campaigns across Google Network (must)
- Provide Keyword inputs for Landing page optimization
- Liaise with agencies and other external vendors to deliver on the marketing objectives
- Agency management i.e. Creatives, Media & Payments
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategy
- Work towards driving more enquiries from organic search
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and Digital marketing latest trends and best practices
Required Candidate profileKey Functional Skills
- Experience in B2B, Presales, lead generation and digital marketing.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst& Campaigns.
- Strong communication, research, presentation and creative skills.
- Hands on experience in Google ad words & Google Analytics
- Certifications will be an added benefit.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to collect, organize, analyze & disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary and manage multiple projects at once.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Someone worked in BFSI sector in the digital marketing domain
- Someone worked in an agency & managing the search campaigns for the clients
- B2B experience will be better (not a constraint for good candidate)
- 10-11 yrs of experience in managing the above role.
Desired Candidate Profile
HR Ace is a proprietorship firm founded and headed by Gurpreet Jaggi. We believe in the value of exceptional talent in the delivering transformative results for our clients. We strive to build long-term relationships with our candidates and clients We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:HR Ace