Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Understand internal customer needs and formulate it in terms of data and/or model development challenge. Take ownership of the end-to-end model development lifecycle including, articulating the business problem, data profiling, data cleansing/management,feature engineering, model training & validation, and model deployment.
- Understand business context, scope work and provide realistic delivery timelines meeting business objectives.
- Use historic and current data from enquiry to order book stage to provide timely business recommendations using machine learning models (e.g. attribution modelling, Next Best Activity model, Customer profiling and segmentation)
- Build a feedback loop into the models to learn and continuously improve model performance from internal customers’ perspective.
- Drive development, maintenance and governance of machine learning techniques (supervised and unsupervised).
- Leverage structured and unstructured data sets to answer business problems.
- Translate analytics and model outputs into business recommendations and simplify to make it actionable.
Required Candidate profileEssential Qualifications And Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in data science and application
- Predictive modelling, recommender system, data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis, A/B testing and deployment of production data science models to drive business value.
- Experience working with machine learning models and in depth understanding on machine learning uses cases.
- Understanding of operationalization of machine learning models using SAS, AWS or GCP.
- Fluent in at least two out of Python/R/SQL for the purposes of data manipulation, feature engineering and ML modelling.
- PG Certification in Data Science & Analytics, Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics
- Analytical driven person with demonstrated record of using insights to improve customer experience and business outcomes
- Consulting approach to add value through analytics and data modelling in enquiry to order cycle process
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:PG Diploma - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, Statistics, Data Informatics, M.Tech - Computers
HR Ace is a proprietorship firm founded and headed by Gurpreet Jaggi. We believe in the value of exceptional talent in the delivering transformative results for our clients. We strive to build long-term relationships with our candidates and clients We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:HR Ace