JOB DESCRIPTION: OVERVIEW
As Manager Finance & Accounts (MFA) you are responsible for overseeing the entire function of Finance & Accounts of the Company covering wide spectrum of activities from managing and control of master accounts until its finalization, completion of audit, tax filing etc. Effective management of Working Capital in liaison with Banks / Institutions / Credit Rating Agencies etc., Liaison with Consultants on matters of Indirect and Direct taxes, ensuring all statutory obligations like deductions, payments and submissions are met on or before deadlines., Understanding and ensuring proper Internal controls process are made aware amongst sub-ordinates and are laid down documented, review of the said process at regular intervals to bring in improvements that strengthen work process, controls and easen the process of accounting until disbursement etc., , Brief awareness of Provisions of Companies Act, Secretarial functions and its Regulations. essential, Ability to effectively negotiate with Suppliers, Vendors & Insurance Agents Broad understanding of Inventory & Materials Management, Timely submission of MIS reporting, Cost per ton analysis. MRM Inputs, Stock & Debtors statement , CMA, FFR1 & II and other reports to be submitted from time to time. Ability to delegate, monitor and ensure its timely deliverables with accuracy. Development of second line of chain in all major facets of the function so held
Preparation of SOP for each of the finance activity in general , constant review with a view to simplify the work process and its routine will be an added responsibility. Handling of Payroll and allied activities would be an added responsibilities.
Some of the facets of a MFA can be listed as follows:
1. To provide a leadership role in all aspects of the companys financial operations and to effectively manage Treasury functions that provides due liquidity to the operational needs of the Company.
2. Review, Provide, Accurate and timely financial information and variance analysis at set intervals to facilitate the decision-making process of the Company.
3. Effectively monitoring of receivables due position, scheduling of critical payments when due, ensuring better utilisation of funds with least economic cost to the Company
4. Review, Assess and Provide monthly and quarterly reporting information as required by Bank including renewal of credit facilities with Banks
5. Responsible for providing relevant data on annual budget process, provide monthly reviews, and implementing Business plans and other programs.
6. Establish better and active rapport with Banks / Institutions / Insurance / Credit rating agencies to ensure speedy and timely disposal of applications, funds etc.
7. Keep abreast with changes in Direct & Indirect Tax Regulations governing Company and Individuals, ensure all statutory deductions and other known deductions are recognised, discharged, compliances are met within deadlines including Payroll Management etc.
8. Ensure all major receivables and payables accounts are reconciled, tracked and followed up at regular intervals to ensure overdues are kept under reasonable control
9. Coordinating all relevant activities to import and export matters.
10. Responsible to vouch and validate all charges levied by bank including interest .
11. Liaison with Consultant on Company Secretarial matters in filing ROC Returns and preparation of various board resolutions, conducting meetings etc.
Salary: INR 4,75,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Iron and Steel
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelors in Commerce and/or Master in Commerce. Intermediate in CA/ICWA degree would be an added advantage. Proven knowledge of financial accounting, practices, standards, laws and regulations is a must. Working knowledge on Management of Working Capital, Payables & Receivables Management, Handling of Direct & Indirect Tax until assessment is essential. Knowledge on System Development & Customisation would be an added advantage
8 12 years of hands on experience in a manufacturing environment, turn key projects etc, having successfully managed financials, budgeting, standard cost accounting, treasury functions,, receivables and payables management, tax compliances, audit etc.,, Payroll, Direct and Indirect tax including assessments etc. Hands on experience essential on MS Office particularly MS Excel & Power Point, ERP and other repute accounting softwares & databases etc.
1. Energetic, Committed and Dedicated Team Player
2. Positive Outlook with flair for number crunching & creativity.
3. Self-Starter,, Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
4. Excellent problem solving, numerical and analytical skills with an eye for details, consistency and accuracy
5. Inter personal skills.
6. Ability to effectively communicate, internally and externally
7. Proficient in time management and timely deliverables
8. Strong Leadership , supervisory skills and motivational skills
9. Ability to carry out multi-tasking abilities with an eye on timely deliverables.
CTC that can be offered to deserving candidates:
Rs.40,000 to Rs.50,000 per month, all inclusive cost to the company.
If interested, send your cv at email@example.com
or Contact HR - at 8779693154
We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.