- Responsible for Collections
- Communicate with the clients for the payment
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines with regard to submission of invoices, MIS etc
- Improves departmental processes and procedures, e.g. invoicing, follow up, query management
- Ensure accounts are properly and timely reconciled and reflect accurate picture in books of accounts
- Ensure Customers pay on time and collects overdue in minimum time frame
- Work with a minimum of direction on collections to meet the collections target of the company.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Manage crisis to the best and minimum cost and loss to the company.
Desired Candidate Profile
We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
Contact Company:HR Ace
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Shipping / Marine
Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Permanent Job, Full Time