JOB DESCRIPTION: OVERVIEW
Accounts Assistants (AA) has to provide administrative and logistical support to the assigned Managers in the relevant domain, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail, dealing with internal and external customers and / or agencies etc.. Your timely deliverables discharged and / or efficient handling helps to maintain the office and keep the system run smoothly.
Some of the facets of a AA can be listed as follows:-
1. To be a part of the Accounts team responsible for timely maintenance of accounting entries, updates including safe record keeping of all financial records etc.
2. Help Accountants in the course of their work directly, by compiling information but leaving the presentation, final analysis, audit, and approval to the Accountants themselves.
3. Working with spread sheets, review and reconciliation of banks, sales and purchase ledgers and resolving un-reconciled entries as quick as possible.
4. Ensure all payments are validated, discharged and properly reconciled before handing over of the same
5. Ensure all receipts are validated, appropriated and accounted and account reconciled.
6. Handling all accounting queries from Suppliers, Customers and internal department from time to time.
7. Managing petty cash transactions and settle claims reimbursement at regular intervals.
8. Follow up on receivables
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Iron and Steel
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
FINANCE & ACCOUNTS: TASKS & OUTPUTS:
1. Code and data entry financial transactions appropriately.
2. Review, reconcile and process payments as well purchase invoices when needed.
3. Reconcile invoices received, validate and account invoices against items or services received with MRN entries.
4. Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold.
5. Handle Petty cash, review expenses claim and settle claim reimbursements.
6. Make bank deposits and update records including reconciliation.
7. Preparation of E1 Application & C Forms.
8. Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
9. Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
10. Assist with other accounting projects.
Perquisite Skill Sets:
Education Qualification: Bachelors in Commerce/ Masters in Commerce or equivalent. Hands on experience on MS Office, Accounting Software, databases. Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
Work Experience: 3 5 years of experience preferably in a manufacturing and / or trading environment, handling petty cash, payments to suppliers and receipt from customers, reconciliations (bank, payables and receivables management) and other similar accounting operations.
1. Committed, dedicated and focus on timely deliverables
2. Team Player
3. Positive Outlook.
4. Self - Motivated Individual and can work with minimal supervision
5. Proficiency in analysing, manipulating huge volume of data with speed and accuracy
6. Good oral and written communication skills.
7. Good organizational skills with ability to prioritise work schedules
8. High attention to detail and accuracy.
CTC that can be offered to deserving candidates:
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:M.Com - Commerce
We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
Contact Company:HR Ace